Who doesn't know that one person who has everything and is impossible to shop for? A new company offers gifts that focus on experiences, rather than material goods.
Discovery Experiences is designed to evoke the same sense of adventure, exploration, and fun found in Discovery Channel programming.
The experiences start at only $50 and activities range from wolf watching, skydiving or digging for dinosaur fossils.
The company also offers experiences suited for couples or entire families.
"A grandfather could share a fly fishing lesson with his grandson, or a family could explore behind-the-scenes at the aquarium. These memories will last a lifetime," Discovery VP of licensing, Julie Robertson, said.
Here's a list of experiences under $100:
- Indoor Sky Diving (from $95)
- Intro to Archery for Two (from $55)
- Wolf Watch Experience for Two (from $50)
- Flying Trapeze (from $55)
- Ultimate Stock Car Ride Along (from $95)
- Walking Photo Safari (from $60)
- Antique Fire Engine Tour (from $55)
- Private Yoga Sampler (from $85)
- Guided Kayak and Snorkel Adventure (from $80)