Wednesday's a great night for eating out -- you beat the Thursday rush, while avoiding the skinny goth horror show that is Chris Angel: Mindfreak. Save yourself with some cheap food and drinks to boot:
- Clybar and Grille (2417 N Clybourn Ave): Half price burgers and bottles of wine.
- Zocolo (358 W Ontario St): The Dine at Nine special offers 50 percent off the entire menu after 9 p.m. That also includes the wine list.
- Smoke Daddy (1804 W Division St): Free live music, half-price smoked wings.
- Frasca Pizzeria and Wine Bar (3358 N Paulina St): Buy-one-get-one free pizzas.
- Osteria Via Stato (620 N. State St), half-price tavern pizzas from 230-430 pm
- A Mano (335 N. Dearborn St.): $5 bar bites after 5 p.m.; $5 pizzas in the bar and lounge after 5 p.m.; $5 martinis
- Finn McCool's (15 W. Division St): $8.99 BBQ rib dinner; Half-price drinks