Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' defensive plans, how Devin Hester is great and Stephen Paea's health.
- The Bears could blitz more this season. (Chicago Tribune)
- Study Devin Hester, and you're studying greatness. (CSN Chicago)
- Ryan Quigley will punt in the pre-season finale. (ESPN Chicago)
- Stephen Paea is still not back to full-strength. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears waived Harvey Unga to get the roster down to 75. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media