Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. This morning, read about player mismanagement, injury updates and who could be the Bears back-up quarterback next season.
- Player mismanagement haunts the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears suffered through a disorder of events this season. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- It's official. Jay Cutler and Matt Forte are on injured reserve. (Chicago Tribune)
- Gabe Carimi's knee surgery was successful. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Josh McCown could be the backup of the future. (National Football Post)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media