Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brandon Marshall's commitment to the team, a new Bear wearing a number you haven't seen in a while and why it's a bad idea to sell drugs.
- Brandon Marshall and the Bears have experienced plenty of change in the past year. Marshall is planning to embrace it. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears are set to host another draft prospect. Cal center Brian Schwenke will reportedly visit Chicago. (ESPN Chicago)
- New Bears linebacker James Anderson is going to wear No. 50, which was last worn by Mike Singletary. Luckily, Singletary is OK with it. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears are up against the salary cap. Will they find the money to extend any contracts this season? (Windy City Gridiron)
- Former Bear turned drug kingpin wannabe Sam Hurd has a plea deal in the works. He's currently in prison, which is your daily reminder to not sell drugs. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media