Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for a fantastic profile of Marc Trestman, who the Bears may have to compete for and who is sticking around in Chicago.
- Do you want to know the real Marc Trestman? Read this in-depth profile of the Bears' head coach and how he transformed during his coaching career. It's well worth your time. (Chicago Tribune)
- If the Bears want to hold on to Nick Roach, they'll have to face competition. The linebacker had a busy start to free agency. (ESPN Chicago)
- Revie Sorey once blocked for Walter Payton. Now, he's having a tough time as he recovers from a debilitating stroke. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears declined to offer defensive tackle Nate Collins tender. However, that doesn't mean he won't be back with the Bears. (ESPN Chicago)
- Running back Armando Allen will return to Chicago. The Notre Dame product was signed to a deal over the weekend. (Chicago Tribune)
- If the Bears are serious about bolstering the offensive line, this is a key step. Guard Ramon Foster is reportedly on the team's radar. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media