Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for concussion news, what losing the head trainer means, a new idea for the Hall of Fame and a sled dog who wins as much as his namesake.
- At a concussion conference, the Bears brass had to tiptoe around Brian Urlacher's comments about hiding a concussion. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The NFL does report that concussions are down because of the new kickoff rule. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears lost a treasured veteran in trainer Tim Bream. (Chicago Tribune)
- Should the Pro Football Hall of Fame get new voters? (CSN Chicago)
- Read how a new rule in the collective bargaining agreement could help the Bears. (Windy City Gridiron)
- An award-winning sled dog is named after a Bears legend. (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media