Even the simple act of walking can be done with enough sass to bring him to his knees. Throw on some attitude and follow these simple rules when strutting your stuff. He'll hate to see you leave, but he will love to see you walk away.
- Be sure to stand tall, keep your shoulders back and your hips slightly forward, almost like you are leaning backward. This will elongate your body from the front.
- Tilt your chin down slightly but keep your eyes up - focused on your "target". Keep your head still and don't waver in your stare. This is an amazing trick that makes you appear both coyly sexy and incredibly confident at the same time.
- Take a long step forward, peeling your foot from the floor heel first. Bend your knee and feel like you are leading with it as you bring your foot forward, placing it down in front of the centre of your body. (This will force a little more of a hip thrust side to side than you would get from a normal walk.)If you are wearing heels place the ball of your foot down first.
- Take another step in the same manner, remembering to place your foot in the front of the centre of your body - almost like you are walking a tightrope.
- Your arms should be kept still at your sides but not stiff - think about keeping your elbows tucked into your sides - this will draw attention to your waist (and also make it look smaller.) Try placing bending your elbows slightly and resting your thumbs lightly on your hip-bones - moving them with your hips as you walk. This will create the illusion of movement but not of jiggle. It will also draw attention to your sexy hip rolls.
- Keep up a quick, but not fast, pace. Remember to keep your chin down and maintain eye contact, keeping your head still, don't bobble.
- If you want to change direction come to a complete stop and slowly pivot on the ball of your foot, maintaining eye contact until the last possible second before flipping your hair and moving away in the opposite direction.
- When you are walking away from the object of your affection, bring your head up to give your hair more movement down your back, let your hands fall gently to your sides, think about them as a frame for your booty. Be sure to add a touch more of a hip roll to accentuate and draw attention to your fabulous booty.