The Art Institute of Chicago has earned another top spot in an international ranking of best museums.
The travel website TripAdvisor released its Travelers' Choice award for best museums in the world on Tuesday, and the Art Institute raked in the No. 3 spot behind the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York and Musee d'Orsay in Paris.
The list was determined using an algorithm that took into account the quantity and quality of reviews for museums around the world over the last 12 months.
Although No. 3 isn't too shabby, the Art Institute dropped down a few notches from its spot in last year's ranking, when it came in at No. 1.
The top 10 best museums in the world, according to TripAdvisor, are:
1. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: New York City
2. Musee d'Orsay: Paris, France
3. Art Institute of Chicago
4. Museo Nacional del Prado: Madrid, Spain
5. Musee du Louvre: Paris, France
6. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace: St. Petersburg, Russia
7. National Gallery: London, U.K.
8. Rijksmuseum: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9. Vasa Museum: Stockholm, Sweden
10. National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia): Mexico City