Groupon may not be pulling its IPO, but the buildup of trouble has certainly damaged its reputation. Rumors – none proven – include ditching Andrew Mason, pulling its IPO and even bankruptcy.
Its Ltwat SEC amendment is a start toward trust, but only a start, and more employees are suing the company.
Also, Groupon’s got a new customer loyalty program. Read more:
- Dispelling the rumors. (Wall Street Journal)
- Its recent revenue disclosure is a start, but clearer explanations are needed down the road. (Motley Fool)
- And more employees are suing. (Paidcontent.org)
- Groupon rolls out a customer loyalty program. (Chicago Tribune)
- Today’s Deal: $50 Massage or Massage and Facial at Asha Salon and Spa ($100 Value)