While critics are still denouncing Groupon’s business practices, there are still signs pointing to a promising future. And that’s just the financial side – on the retail end, there’s a fresh crop of Groupon groupies. Life goes on as analysts pounce on Groupon’s letter to Congress, in which it shares details of its privacy plans; and Groupon Hong Kong has struck a deal with American Express. Read on:
- Is Groupon falling into the “train wreck” category? (Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
- Or is this careful long-term strategizing? A case for the bulls. (Business Insider)
- Since when is addiction a good thing? Since Groupon. (Forbes)
- Analysts delve into Groupon’s letter to Congress about tracking plans. (Crain's/Reuters)
- Groupon Hong Kong and American Express join forces. (Daily Deal Media)
- Today’s Deal: Gourmet pub meal for two at District Bar.