Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Tim Jennings' thoughts on his new coach, what could keep Urlacher away, and your chance to be a part of the Bears' drumline.
- When Lovie Smith was fired, Tim Jennings was disappointed. Now, the interception king is looking forward to working with new defensive coordinator, Mel Tucker. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Teams generally keep their draft plans close to vest, but there are ways to figure out who they are targeting. This means it's worth looking at mock drafts, but taking them with a grain of salt. (CSN Chicago)
- George McCaskey said the door isn't closed to Brian Urlacher. Would drafting a linebacker shut it? (Windy City Gridiron)
- Devin Hester loves his fans on Facebook. What the Bears' kick return man doesn't get are people who like his fan page, and then cover it in negativity? (Facebook)
- Have you ever dreamed of being a part of the Bears' drum line? I have, but then remembered I didn't know how to play the drums. If you do and want to try to be a part of the drum line, here is the audition info. (ChicagoBears.com)