Good day and welcome to Bear Bites, your rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' focus for the combine, what to expect with the salary cap and what the Great Britain Bears would look like.
- Stop me if you've heard this one before. The Bears are focusing on the offensive line as they head to the combine. Yep, again. (ESPN Chicago)
- Julius Peppers has been a great pick-up for the Bears, but certainly not a cheap one. Does it make sense to restructure his contract? (Windy City Gridiron)
- It's time for the Bears to start figuring out how to use their salary cap for next season. As of right now, they have $11 million to spend. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marc Trestman was hoping to keep defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli on staff because of the strength of the Bears' defense. However, Marinelli left because he felt loyalty to Lovie Smith. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Cheerio, Bears! See what the Bears' logo would look like if the NFL was British. It's very fancy. (Shutdown Corner)