Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Marc Trestman's first off-season, the health report, and who is impressing the right people.
- Marc Trestman concluded his first off-season program with the Bears on Thursday. He called it a "heck of an off-season." (Chicago Tribune)
- A few receivers were knicked up during the off-season program. Otherwise, the Bears finished up unscathed. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Jay Cutler met with Rich Gannon, who was once Marc Trestman's star pupil. The retired quarterback said the relationship between the two is vital. (ESPN Chicago)
- Since the star wide receivers were hobbled, lesser known wideouts were given more opportunities. Joe Anderson took advantage and truly stood out. (Chicago Tribune)
- What opened the door to the Gabe Carimi trade? James Brown playing really well at guard and impressing his coaches. (Chicago Sun-Times)