If you manage to get your taxes done by this year's April 17th deadline, you probably deserve a drink -- and a hearty meal.
Chicago restaurants are making things easier on a wallet that may have just taken a beating by rolling out some special deals.
- RA Sushi's two area locations are offering a "Tax Day Tuesday" deal by extending its Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to close. That means more than 35 sushi, appetizer, and tapas selections from $2-$7 and drink specials from $2-$6
- PL8 Simply Asian in Barrington will pay the tax on all bottles of wine or sake on April 15th.
- Carnivale offers a $15 Bounceback on April 17th, a tax refund in the form of a $15 gift certificate for all lunch and dinner patrons.
- Cityscape Bar offers $4.17 cocktails on Tax Day all day long, including the IRS Blue Lemonade Martini with Skyy Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao and Lemonade.
- Frontier offers 2 Oysters, $2 Game Tacos, $2 Half-Pints and $2 Deviled Eggs on Tax Day.
- Lottie's Pub offers a $4.17 Burger & Beer combo on Tax Day. Open Mic kicks in at 9 p.m. in case you need to sing the tax blues.
- House cocktails are only $4.17 at West Loop’s Porkchop on Tax Day.
- P.F. Chang's restaurants nationwide are offering is guests tax relief with a 15 percent discount on April 17, good for all dine-in and take-out orders.