Let Someone Else Cook Christmas Dinner
Chicago restaurants open for Christmas
When you think about it, Thanksgiving was just a few short weeks ago, and chances are, you may still be working off the calories from that gorge-fest. Another traditional feast may not be at the top of your priority list, so why not go out for Christmas dinner? These Chicago spots will be happy to have you:
- Aja's Christmas Day feast will be offered from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., which includes aja's regular lunch and dinner menus and a special seasonal menu. Groups of four or more can dine for $55 per person.
- Lockwood, located inside the Palmer House Hilton, has a special Christmas Day buffet Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Cost is $55 per person, $45 for seniors (age 65 and older), and $25 for children under the age of 12.
- Zest restaurant at the InterContinental Chicago offers a special five-course dinner menu on Christmas Day from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. It'll run you $67 per person or $92 per person with three wine pairings.
- Live like Trump on Christmas Day by heading to Sixteen for brunch or dinner. Santa, Mrs. Claus and Rudolph will all be on hand for the festivities. Brunch (11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), is $115 per person and $25 for children eight years and under. Dinner (6 to 8:30 p.m.) will run you $95 for a three-course prix-fixe meal or $135 per person with wine pairings.
- BIN 36 will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Christmas Day, serving its full dining menu, or if you simply want to pop in and get that last-minute bottle of wine.
- Italiasia serves up a Christmas buffet from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Lunch and Dinner service from the regular menu will also be available in addition to the buffet. $17.95 for adults and $10.95 for children 12 and under.