Last-Minute Easter Brunch Ideas
There's no shortage of options for places to take the family for Easter Brunch in Chicago.
Did it just strike you that Easter is this Sunday? Well, there's no reason to slave over a hot stove. Plenty of Chicago restaurants are offering Easter brunches.
- The Signature Room at the 95th is offering a jazz brunch buffet from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. The specialty menu includes made-to-order omelets, fresh seafood and various breakfast and dinner items. The Easter Bunny hops in for a visit to hand out treats until 4:30 p.m. Call (312) 787-9596 for more reservations.
- Wave restaurant, offers an Easter Brunch consisting of two courses (4 choices in each) as well as a full dessert bar for $35. Choices include Ricotta gnocchi with seasonal mushrooms and Grilled hanger steak with crispy truffle fries.
- David Burke's Primehouse offers a family-style Easter Brunch. Breakfast highlights include Maple Glazed Bacon Steaks, Lobster Scrambled Eggs, and the playful Bag of Doughnuts. Lunch highlights include Veal Meatballs, Grilled Dry Aged Lamb Chops and Peppered Dry Aged Beef Brisket. $48 per person ($20 per child).
- BIN 36's annual Easter Sunday Brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. features a buffet of classic entrees, artisanal cheeses, desserts and creative beverage offerings. The brunch costs $38 per adult and $19 per child under age 12.
- South Loop's Custom House offers a three-course prix-fixe menu featuring dishes such as Chilled Spring Pea Soup with Crème Fraiche, Cucumber Gelee, Fresh Mint and Wild Nettles and Poached Farm Egg with Housemade Bacon and Buttermilk Biscuit. The brunch runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Easter Sunday and costs $32 per person and $15 for children 12 and under. Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling (312) 523-0200.
- If vegetarian fare is your thing, swing over to Green Zebra for Easter Brunch. They're offering an a la carte menu with dishes such as Baked cheese fondue with Granny Smith apples and sourdough bread; Frisee salad with a poached egg, confit potatoes, pickled onions, and mustard dressing and Aged cheddar grilled cheese with tomato-onion chutney. Call (312) 243-7100 for reservations.
- Lockwood restaurant, located in the Palmer House Hilton, offers a an Easter Buffet featuring a menu of upscale, contemporary seasonal American cuisine. Menu items include Crab claws and jumbo cocktail shrimp, Buckwheat blinis, Imported charcuterie and Garlic studded roasted leg of spring lamb with minted jus. Call (312) 917-7360 for reservations.
Looking for more Easter brunch and activity ideas? Check out our events page.