Fairmont Offers $100,000 Valentine's Package
Romantic Getaway Package includes two-night stay in Presidential Suite, shopping and jewelry
The 1,850 square-foot Presidential Suite also comes with your own grand piano.
Fellas, how much were you planning on spending on Valentine's Day? Whatever it is, chances are the following deal is going to make you look like a cheap schlub.
The Fairmont Chicago hotel is offering a two-night Valentine's Day package that will "only" set you back a cool $100,000 -- plus tax.
The Romantic Getaway Package is available February 11-14th, and offers the following amenities:
- A two-night stay in the 1,850 square-foot Presidential Suite.
- The "Charming Rose Petal Red Carpet," a trail of roses from the foyer to the bed of roses and six dozen roses throughout the Presidential Suite.
- A "Fairy Tale Moments" bubble-bath-for-two, which includes Cristal Champagne and strawberries prior to a lavender-filled bath with rose petals surrounded by candlelight. Afterward, slip into personalized robes and slippers.
- A $10,000 gift card to Saks Fifth Avenue Chicago and a VIP personal shopping experience in their Fifth Avenue Club.
- An 18 karat white diamond and sapphire necklace from Marshall Pierce & Company featuring 62 oval cut sapphires (22.54 carats) with pave diamond halos around each sapphire weighing a total of 5.83 carats of diamonds.
- An in-room 90 minute massage for two.
- A Chef's Table-for-Two at aria restaurant.
- Breakfast Du Jour in Bed each morning.
- Use of your own private butler throughout the entire 2-night stay.
Fairmont public relations director Nicole Ettenhofer said the hotel didn't want to offer the usual run-of-the-mill Valentine's Day package, and believes it will be attractive for someone looking to get engaged.
"We think there's a possibility that someone will take us up on it. Once you factor in the shopping and the necklace, it's actually a good value," Ettenhofer said.
Think of it as the ultimate way to say "I love you." Or, "I've got more money that I know what to do with, honey."