N'DIGO Foundation Gala presents..
"Sunday Soul at The Symphony Center"
Sunday, June 27, 2010 * 6:00pm - 11:00pm
6:00 p.m. Awards program
7:15 p.m. Concert performance by Fantasia
After party following concert
Gala Ticket information contact 312-321-2800 or visit www.ndigo.com.
The N'Digo Foundation will host its 15th Annual Gala which raises funds for college scholarships and honors leaders who have excelled in their careers. The 2010 N'Digo Honorees are:
- Ed Gardner, Founder Softsheen products (Lifetime Achievement award) -- [Video Profile]
- Pam Morris, Gospel radio personality & former Gospel Fest coordinator (N'Religion) -- [Video Profile]
- Chuck Smith, Resident Director of Goodman Theatre (N'Theater) -- [Video Profile]
- Dr. Terry Mason, Chief medical officer of Cook County (N'Medicine) -- [Video Profile]
- Tim King, Founder & CEO of Urban Prep Academy (N'Education) -- [Video Profile]
- Tracy Schmidt, Founder of www.chicagonow.com (N'Media) -- [Video Profile]