The Chicago Bulls are a little more than 24 hours away from playing at the United Center for the first time since May 8, back when they won against the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 5 of the playoffs.
With the NHL currently on strike, the Bulls may be the only show in town this winter, so whether it's preseason or regular season, fans should take every opportunity to come out and watch the action at the UC.
With the first week of training camp under their belts and seven consecutive days of practice (including Monday's morning session at the United Center), it’s time to see what new wrinkles Tom Thibodeau has added to his Derrick Rose-less offense, and how the team has jelled, if at all, since coming together.
Here's more Bulls news from the weekend leading into the season:
- Nate Rob got D. Rose an iPhone 5 for his birthday (USA Today)
- Nate Robinson mellowing out with age (Daily Herald)
- Memphis' Zach Randolph impressed with Mirotic (Bulls.com)
- Can the Bulls hold down the fort without D. Rose? (Chicago Bulls Confidential)
- Derrick Rose conversation (ESPN Chicago)