Nearly a dozen people were sickened Friday evening after a chlorine leak was reported at a gym in west suburban Warrenville, officials said.
The leak was reported shortly before 6 p.m. at the Lifetime Fitness, in the 28000 block of Diehl Road, according to Warrenville Fire Protection District Capt. Herb Myers.
The leak was located near a swimming area at the gym, Myers said, adding that between 10 and 12 people required treatment at the scene. None of their injuries are believed to be life threatening.