Making wholesale nutritional changes all at once is rarely successful, but fortunately you don't need to do that to make a lasting change.
As a fitness trainer and nutrtion expert, I have crafted a 10-week nutrition challenge that asks participants to try something new each week. If you like what you see one week, keep it up. If not, try the next one.
If you're feeling particularly ambitious, start adding the habits together and see how they help you improve your fat loss goals. But remember, the key to fat loss success is consistency, so don't overwhelm yourself.
- Week 1: Start Your Day With a Morning Margarita
- Week 2: Replace Your Grains With Greens
- Week 3: Rule Out Packaged Foods
- Week 4: Drink More Water
- Week 5: Cut the Sugar
- Week 6: Eat a King's Breakfast
- Week 7: Eliminate Alcohol, Juice and Soda
- Week 8: Shut the 'Feeding Window'
- Week 9: Supplement Your Diet
- Week 10: Go to Sleep
Dusten Nelson is a Chicago-based strength coach, nutritional expert and practitioner of Chinese medicine. Follow him on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and check out his website. You can email Nelson at info@DustenNelson.com.