Groupon is suing two of its sales managers for taking its information to Google (details below).
In other news, the company’s Chinese venture, Gaopeng, has posted a $46 million loss, in a move Business Insider calls a “flaming train wreck.”
Also, as news of Groupon’s lowered valuation spreads, someone had to do it: a fake Groupon for Groupon shares. Read more:
- Groupon sues former employees. (Bloomberg)
- China venture posts $46 million loss. (Business Insider)
- Another Amazon.bomb? Not so fast. (New York Times)
- It was only a matter of time: a fake Groupon for Groupon. (New York Times)
- Today’s Deal: $Two Lipo-Ex Weight-Loss Treatments (Up to 63% Off). Two Options Available.