Ah, Friday. We'd say Groupon is probably as anxious for the weekend as we are.
This week, market madness took a toll on Groupon’s IPO plans, and investors are questioning its true worth.
Meanwhile, business bloggers aren’t letting loose of their skepticism on the company’s profits, and lawsuits about expiration dates continue. Read on:
- The stock market rollercoaster ride might be putting the brakes on Groupon’s IPO prospects. (Crain’s)
- Slate weighs in on Groupon financing. (Slate)
- Groupon Australia wins the name game. (ZDnet)
- Canada joins the protest against daily deals and expiry dates. (CBC News)
- Today’s Deal: $199 for One Year of Unlimited Laser Hair-Removal Treatments at Jeta Skin Care ($1,000 value)