It’s not at the wildly optimistic levels of months ago, but here in the Midwest, we appreciate realism. And its losses – of course – aren’t as dire as first reported.
Also, Andrew Mason joins the ranks of Ask Men’s list of influential people. He joins Steve Jobs (No. 1), New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Warren Buffet. One can only guess if Mason is getting a chuckle out of this, or if he's actually flattered (we’re guessing it was the former).
- “Very, very unattractive” IPO to raise up to $540 million (or more), according to filing. (Reuters)
- The IPO, broken down into simple numbers. (Forbes)
- Groupon’s losses are smaller than original estimates. (Wall Street Journal)
- We were resisting this, but gave in: Andrew Mason is ranked 13 on the Ask Men list of influential men. Steve Jobs is No. 1. (Zimbio)
- Today’s Deal: $38 for 30-Minute Pumpkin Facial or Massage with Glass of Cider or Champagne at The Spa on Oak ($79 Value)