Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the problem Soldier Field poses, what a Bear brother is up to and Jay Cutler as a superhero.
- You know how the Soldier Field sod is a problem for the Bears' players? It's a problem for the rest of the league, too. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Don't worry too much about former Bear D.J. Moore. He signed with the Carolina Panthers. (ESPN Chicago)
- It's not clear if Brian Urlacher will be in Chicagoland for the rest of the year. However, his brother Casey will be as he is running for mayor of a small town in the north suburbs. (Chicago Tribune)
- Earl Bennett is celebrating his birthday this Saturday. If you want to join in his celebration, here are the details. (Instagram)
- Many other NFL teams have switched their training camps to their home facility. But the Bears like their arrangement at Olivet-Nazarene, and will likely stay there. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Do you want a new look for your computer wallpaper that's Bear-y but not cheesy? Check this out. (Windy City Gridiron)