Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's thoughts on concussions, Kellen Davis' plans to improve, and thoughts on a former Bear.
- Brian Urlacher still says he would lie about concussions. (Chicago Tribune)
- Kellen Davis vows to rebound after a bad game. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Dave Toub says there's a reason the Bears tried out four punters. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bears take issue with Tim Dobbins' hit on Jay Cutler. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A look inside the heart of Bear hall-of-famer and former 49ers coach Mike Singletary. (CSN Chicago)