Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's health, what Brandon Marshall brings to the Bears and two young guns expected to contribute Sunday.
- Sure, he's Brian Urlacher, but will that be enough on Sunday? (Chicago Tribune)
- He was held out of practice Thursday for precautionary reasons. (ESPN Chicago)
- In Brandon Marshall, the Bears offense finally has the receiver it lacked. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A shoulder harness could allow Chris Conte to play on Sunday. (Chicago Tribune)
- Rookie Evan Rodriguez made the Bears' starting line-up. (CSN Chicago)
- Devin Thomas is ready to un-retire. (Chicago Sun-Times)