Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning Bears news.
- Jim McMahon thought that the Bears mishandled the news of Cutler's injury. When the Punky QB is giving you PR advice, you've definitely mishandled it. (ESPN Chicago)
- The federal judge in the players' antitrust case has ordered the players and owners to court-supervised mediation. This won't keep her from ruling on the lockout case, but in the meantime, they will go back to the negotiating table. (Yahoo! Sports)
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers and Minnesota's Adrian Peterson are in the final four of possibilities for Madden '12 cover boys. Grizzly Detail does not advocate cursing others, but if you think one of them are worthy, you should vote. (ESPN)
- Perhaps we're all overstating how many needs the Bears have. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Mike Martz is leaving no stone unturned when looking for another back-up quarterback. He even went to the exotic location of Idaho. (Pro Football Talk)