- Our current president is also a Bears fan. Remember when he did the introduction to the Bears Monday Night Football game? It was back in the Rex Grossman era, so you may have blocked it out. (Youtube)
- The owners and players spent eight hours in negotiations with the federal negotiator on Sunday, their longest meeting yet. They have been tight-lipped about progress, which could be the best sign yet. (NFL Network)
- The Bears signed punter Richmond McGee to a futures contract, raising questions about Brad Maynard's future. (Chicago Tribune)
- What dog is most like Jay Cutler? (Shutdown Corner)
- Especially with the prospect of a lockout, time is the biggest enemy of the Bears defense. (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow us on Twitter @grizzly_detail.