Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on how the offensive line has been improved, special teams expectations and what to look for out of Jay Cutler.
- The offensive line was upgraded through free agency and the draft. J'Marcus Webb moving to the right side of the line may have been the best change. (CSN Chicago)
- The man who drafted Jay Cutler still wants to see him succeed. Former Broncos GM Ted Sundquist said the Bears are finally doing right by the quarterback. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- With a new coordinator, the Bears' special teams will be quite ... special. Devin Hester's role as just a return man will ensure something interesting. (Chicago Tribune)
- Will Cutler be different this year? Here's what to look for out of the quarterback. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears defense was already one of the league's best in 2012. How good can they be this season? (ESPN Chicago)