Matt Forte attends VS Pink Chicago NFL on Dec. 6, 2011 in New York.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for news on Matt Forte, Phil Emery's hire and a trade that may seem crazy, but may just be perfect.
- Bears president Ted Phillips promises that Matt Forte will be a Bear. (CSN Chicago)
- Logan Mankins went through a holdout, and he gives advice to Forte. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears made things easier for the Giants and the Patriots by hiring Phil Emery. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Emery will bring a philosophical change to the Bears. (ESPN Chicago)
- What would you think of a trade of Lance Briggs for Osi Umenyiora? (Chicago Sun-Times)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations