Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for news on Matt Forte, Phil Emery's hire and a trade that may seem crazy, but may just be perfect.
- Bears president Ted Phillips promises that Matt Forte will be a Bear. (CSN Chicago)
- Logan Mankins went through a holdout, and he gives advice to Forte. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears made things easier for the Giants and the Patriots by hiring Phil Emery. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Emery will bring a philosophical change to the Bears. (ESPN Chicago)
- What would you think of a trade of Lance Briggs for Osi Umenyiora? (Chicago Sun-Times)