Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily Bears news update.
- The NFL players and owners presented their cases before federal court on Wednesday and federal judge Susan Nelson has taken the case under advisement. She expects to rule "in a few weeks" and encouraged both sides to return to mediation. (Shutdown Corner)
- Brandon Manumaleuna is on a rampage, if you consider filing a suit against a business who owes you $27K a rampage. TMZ does. (TMZ via Windy City Gridiron)
- Draft guru Mel Kiper thinks that the Bears could fill their needs in the first three rounds of the draft. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Bears prospect Mistral Raymond is driven by an incident that nearly killed his whole family. (Chicago Tribune)
- An exhaustive look at how teams have done in the draft puts the Bears smack dab in the middle of the league at 16. Unfortunately, it also puts the Packers at No. 1. (CSN Bay Area)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations