CHICAGO, IL - AUGUST 09: Lance Louis #60 of the Chicago Bears walks on the sidelines during a preseason game. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears. Read on for the latest on a lost free agent, how the Bears may have improved, and a closer look at how the new coaching staff and how they will use tight ends.
- Why did Lance Louis sign with the Dolphins over the Bears? He felt he was wanted in Miami. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears have gone through major changes at linebacker. Could it actually make them better? (ESPN Chicago)
- Are you a fan of advanced stats? Then take a closer look at some draft predictions using a whole lot of math. (National Football Post)
- Since Phil Emery became the general manager of the Bears, they have been giving out several one-year deals. But they're not alone in the league in using them. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears invested in a big-name tight end. What will they do with him? Take a look at what Marc Trestman and Aaron Kroner have run with tight ends in the past. (Windy City Gridiron)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations