(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images) Phil Emery
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on plenty of draft coverage, plus Brandon Marshall's health and Jay Cutler's adorable son.
- There is a good chance the Bears will trade down their draft pick on Thursday night. How low will they go? (Chicago Tribune)
- Last year's draft proved how secretive Phil Emery is. He likes to keep his opponents in the dark. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- No Urlacher, no problem. Do the Bears need to draft a linebacker? (CSN Chicago)
- With so many options and needs, the Bears have plenty to address in the draft. Here are five keys to the Bears' draft. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- In non-draft news, Brandon Marshall's surgically-repaired hip is improving. He tested it out and said he was surprised by how good it felt. (ESPN Chicago)
- Awww, Jay Cutler's little guy is adorable and getting so big. Maybe he'll make the roster this year? (Twitter)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter for plenty of draft coverage tonight and this weekend.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations