Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Matt Forte is confident that the Bears' running game will come. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The offensive line's unexpectedly good play overshadowed the other weak play from the Bears on Monday night. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Will Vernon Gholston get a "fair shake" with the Bears? (Pro Football Talk)
- 10 thoughts on the Bears loss. (Chicago Tribune)
- The special teams were shaky Monday, which is very un-Bearlike. (ESPN Chicago)
- Now, tell us again why Roy Williams is starting ahead of Johnny Knox? (Chicago Tribune)
- Monday's game gave us three routes to learn from. (National Football Post)