Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the team's health, how safeties are faring under Lovie Smith and a former Bear who has a big bill to repay.
- Chicago Bears should have all 22 starters back for the season opener. (CSN Chicago)
- Bears safeties have been far from safe under Lovie Smith. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A more mature Major Wright is preparing for a breakthrough. (ESPN Chicago)
- Eric Weems showed why the Bears signed him. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chris Zorich will reportedly have to pay back for $350,000 for charity mismanagement issues. (ESPN Chicago)