Jay Cutler watches the White Sox versus the Cubs on July 2, 2011, at Wrigley Field. The White Sox defeated the Cubs 1-0.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites. Hopefully, you made it through Independence Day safe and sound.
- Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari attended Saturday's White Sox-Cubs game at Wrigley. That means they were either bad luck or good luck, depending on which team is yours. (Chicago Tribune)
- Robbie Gould, who sang seventh-inning stretch at that game, is confident that games will be played this season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Now that he's retired, Michael McCaskey is exploring his love of photography. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- If Danieal Manning returns, it will reportedly be at the Bears price, not his. (Windy City Gridiron)
- If you happened upon Johnny Knox, would you challenge him to a race? You're not alone. (Sports Buzz)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations