Quarterback Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers looks on against the Pittsburgh Steelers during Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium on February 6, 2011 in Arlington, Texas.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- If US Air wasn't your favorite airline before, it will be after you read this tweet from Aaron Rodgers. (Twitter)
- Statistically, Brandon Manumaleuna was the worst blocking tight end in the league. (Bear Goggles On)
- Ray Bray, a Bear in the late 1930s, is a candidate for the Hall of Very Good. (Yahoo! Sports)
- The five most interesting positional battles once the Bears pre-season starts. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The NFL Network's Top 100 players list was supposedly voted on by players, but few players are saying that they got a ballot. (Shutdown Corner)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations