An Orlando hospital that treated dozens of people injured in the Pulse nightclub massacre has discharged its last patient from the June shooting.
The 35th and final Pulse survivor was released Tuesday, according to a news release from the Orlando Regional Medical Center. Forty-four people hurt in the attack were treated at the hospital, nine of whom died.
"Our hearts and prayers are with the PULSE nightclub victims and their families as we continue to stand in support of our community," the hospital tweeted Tuesday.
It was reported last week that the two hospitals that treated most of the victims would not bill survivors for out-of-pocket medical expenses. The medical center and Florida Hospital said they will write off an estimated $5.5 million or more in care.
The attack killed 49 people and injured more than 50 others, making it the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. The gunman, Omar Mateen, was killed by police after a three-hour standoff.
Surgeons with the Orlando Regional Medical Center performed 76 operations on the victims, the hospital said Tuesday.