Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' draft plans and what to do with a versatile player.
- The trend in the NFL is to rely on tight ends for pass-catching duties, but like harem pants, not all trends are for everybody. Should the Bears find a pass-catching tight end? (Chicago Tribune)
- Even if Brian Urlacher comes back, the Bears need linebacking help for the future. They could strike gold in the draft. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Most teams don't use a high draft pick to pick a guard, but most teams don't have the offensive line problems the Bears have had. There are a few options in the draft who could make an immediate difference with the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler has taken a beating throughout his career. Would drafting an insurance quarterback make sense for the Bears? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Evan Rodriguez turned out to be a surprising value from last year's draft. How will Marc Trestman use him next year? (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media