Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for how Brian Urlacher supported his quarterback, who the Bears are missing on offense, and why Cutler will look a little different in the next few weeks.
- Brian Urlacher stood up for Jay Cutler. (ESPN Chicago)
- Speedy Johnny Knox would have been a great complement to Brandon Marshall this season. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Only one Bear made it on this mid-season all-pro team. (Pro Football Focus)
- Bears could get Alshon Jeffery back in two weeks. (Chicago Tribune)
- Cutler plans to participate in Movember and grow a mustache. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
- Wide receiver Raymond Radway was added to the practice squad. (ESPN Chicago)