Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for Brandon Marshall's playbook, Brian Urlacher's readiness and where Lovie Smith can find motivation.
- Looking at the playbook for Brandon Marshall. (National Football Post)
- Brian Urlacher said he will be ready for training camp, for sure. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Lance Briggs starts a New Era. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- NFL Network is giving Lovie Smith motivation for Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. (CSN Chicago)
- The Vikings expect Adrian Peterson to be back for the opener. (Chicago Tribune)