Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for news on who Kahlil Bell is working out with, what new sport Gabe Carimi tried out, where the Bears need help and how they are battling Green Bay even when they're not battling Green Bay.
- Kahlil Bell is working out with Tim Tebow. (Chicago Tribune)
- Watch Gabe Carimi shoot the puck at Wednesday night's Blackhawks game. (CSN Chicago)
- Chicago needs help at tight end, but the draft has slim pickings. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears are still going against the Packers in the off-season. (CSN Chicago)
- See the organizational chart of the Bears. Mike Ditka's presence is at the very top, but invisible. (Chicago Tribune)