Was that brief numbness in your arm a pinched nerve or an early warning of a devastating stroke?
It's important to pay attention and alert your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Doctors are now even treating "mini-strokes" with maximum care.