Welcome to Hawks Headlines, your one stop shop for all of your Chicago Blackhawks news. With only 17 days until training camp starts, the news cycle surrounding the team is slowly starting to pick back up, and we have all of your bases covered.
- Blackhawks winger Patrick Kane brought the Stanley Cup to his hometown of Buffalo, NY over the weekend, taking advantage of his last few days of rest before heading to the US Olympic Orientation Camp in Washington, DC this week. [Blackhawks.com]
- Last week, ESPN's Page 2 ranked the Hawks' jersey as the eighth best in the NHL. ESPN's Craig Custance did not agree with this, however. [ESPN Chicago]
- On Friday, the Hawks agreed to a three year contract with ace prospect Teuvo Teravainen, and McClure has your breakdown of a guy who is one of the hottest prospects in the league. [Real Fans Program]
- What should Hawks fans be doing with their time before training camp opens at Notre Dame? Here's some bits of advice. [Blackhawk Up]
- Last week, it was revealed that the Nashville Predators were implementing ticket policies to keep Hawks fans out of Bridgestone Arena. On Friday, the St. Louis Blues followed suit and added new policies to keep Scottrade Center as Hawk fan free as possible. [CSN Chicago]
- Finally, Chris Kuc has a good breakdown of who to keep an eye on as Team Canada gets together in Calgary this week. [Chicago Tribune]