Despite Groupon’s widely-publicized gaffes, some still speak out in its defense.
A Reuters blogger says the company’s revenue stream is still impressive, and a post in Chicago Magazine claims its bottom line is really the same as before.
Also, what are Groupon employees really saying about the company? The San Francisco Chronicle translates employee reviews.
- In defense of Groupon’s revenue reveal. (Reuters)
- Even as talk of bankruptcy surfaces (video). (Washington Post)
- But some think the bottom line hasn’t been affected. (Chicago Magazine)
- Translating employee reviews of Groupon (they’re really not so bad). (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Today’s Deal: $39 for Two-Hour Park Glide Segway Excursion at Segway Experience of Chicago ($70 Value)