Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. There's not a ton of good news the day after a tough loss, but read on for the latest on the quarterback situation, and how the game was special for a former Bear.
- The Bears made the right decision with Jay Cutler's health. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jason Campbell is a lot better than Caleb Hanie. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- And he's ready to start against the 49ers if needed. (ESPN Chicago)
- Beating the Bears was special for former Bear Danieal Manning. (Chicago Tribune)
- Gabe Carimi was pleased with his play against former teammate JJ Watt. (ESPN Chicago)
- Two more picks by Tim Jennings kept the game close. (Chicago Sun-Times)