Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- A naked man in Kane County was captured in a restaurant parking lot, and as he yelled obscenities and threats, he questioned Jay Cutler's dedication. For the record, the Bears last game was six weeks ago. (Chicago Tribune)
- Mike Martz doesn't get the criticism for Cutler. I wonder what he'd say to the naked man? Besides, "Hey. Put some clothes on." (Sporting News)
- Researchers at UNC-Greensboro are working on better ways for the NFL to detect concussions on the sidelines. (CBS Sports)
- In the past, Lovie Smith has given his assistants freedom to interview for new jobs. Why didn't he and the Bears grant Mike Tice permission to interview with the Titans? Timing. (ChicagoBears.com)
- Tommie Harris called his release from the Bears, the only team he's played for in the NFL, on Monday bittersweet, but believes that his best football is ahead of him. (Sun-Times)