LAKE FOREST, IL - JANUARY 17: General manager Phil Emery of the Chicago Bears (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the latest departure from the front office, Mike Ditka's crazy ideas, and the Packers looking silly.
- When Phil Emery became the Bears general manager, some changes were made in the scouting staff. But this year, the changes have continued. Ted Monago is the latest to depart. (Chicago Tribune)
- Mike Ditka says he would give Tim Tebow another chance as a quarterback. This is one of those times it's OK to be thankful Ditka is not the coach of the Bears. (Pro Football Talk)
- The Bears have gotten a jump start on signing draft picks and free agents. What's next for Phil Emery and his staff? (ESPN NFC North)
- Chicago has spent a ton of money and time on upgrading the offense. Does it mean they will have a starting 22 in the top 10? (Windy City Gridiron)
- You know what is always fun? When the Packers look ridiculous. These uniforms do the trick. (Packers)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations